Featured in the New York Times! 25% Off List Price!
Wine experts agree: pouring a bottle of red wine into a
decanter before serving aerates it and improves its character by
allowing it to “breathe.” But until now, wine left in the decanter had
to be funneled back into the bottle to prevent spoilage. Now, with the
V-1 Vacuum Decanter, you can have the advantages of decanting red wine
with no disadvantages, because you can vacuum-preserve the wine right in
The V-1 Decanter is an original design with a handy “thumb-notch”
in the bottom that makes pouring easier. Each decanter is individually
hand-blown of the finest lead-free crystalline quartz. When you are
ready to preserve wine left in the decanter, simply insert the Vacuum
Stopper Assembly in the top of the decanter. Then remove air with the
manual vacuum pump until you reach the “red zone” on the Vacuum Gauge.
The Vacuum Stopper will hold the vacuum for days, and your wine will be
preserved for the next serving.
Key Features and Benefits
- Vacuum-preserves your wine right in the decanter
- No need to funnel wine left in the decanter back into bottle
- Hand-blown, lead-free Crystal Decanter
- Easy to Read gauge that tell you when you have pumped the right vacuum
- Also includes sediment screen
- 5 year Warranty on Vacuum Stopper Assembly and Vacuum Pump